19 March 2012

Pretty Pastel




SPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING ♥♥
Such a joy. I`m so happy  and i can say is a huge difference between my mood in the previews posts when mostly everything i wrote in them was about how bad i feel about the snow and the weather . Now i`m super, mega, extra happy and this can be seen in my outfit because of the colors and the items are very springish :))
I wanted to post also in the weekend but due to the fact that i was busy from 10am to 18pm, it was really impossible for me. BUT now since i`m having the time of my life...expect me to post more and i hope you will continue to keep in touch with me ♥

Kisses, and enjoy the wonderful weather as i do ♥
Manuella





Blazer: Thank to Oasap
Jeans: Zara
Sandals: Zara
T-shirt: Mango
Bag: Thank to Iyozo

8 comments:

  1. Lovely blazer!

    http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blazer! and those Zara shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cut of that jacket is so cute!!

    xx



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you look gorgeous, this blazer is so pretty in color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place mult jacheta!!!
    :D
    Look clean, teh primavara!
    Like & hype!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blazer! e altceva!

    http://trick-or-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. fine jacket and sandals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)