28 October 2013

Green Jacket


Girls, I have to confess: I hate the fact that now the day is shorter and that after 6 p.m. is dark in the city and also I believe that all summer lovers understand what I`m saying. 
Anyway, here I am with a new outfit post. I wore this at the Canah Event last week, and the healthy way of life promoted by Canah has no connection with by new gorgeous, adorable and favorite leather jacket. Believe me, it was a simple coincidence :D

Oh, so here we start a new week, I have to say that it will be pretty busy for me, but for sure, many beautiful things will happen and I will keep you updated on my Facebook Page and Insta Account

Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing: T-shirt: Guess, Leather Jacket: Here, Skirt: DIY, Bag: Dasha, Boots: Here






8 comments:

  1. buna,
    imi poti spine te rog dc geaca este de piele sau este o imitatie bine reusita? de asemenea, cam in cat timp ajung produsele?
    multumesc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna 😘!! Geaca nu este de piele insa este foarte reusita! Iar ca timp, in aproximativ 3 saptamani a ajuns :D

      Delete
  2. Frumoasă ținuta ! Îmi place

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look, that jacket is fantasic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. superba gecuta! si culoarea ei te prinde de minune ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely looking cutie-pie, leather jacket and leather bag are looking adorable, really like your work all outfit are really attractive.

    movie star leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Te prinde de minune această compoziție, nu e de mirare că radiezi!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buna , imi poti spune te rog ce marime este geaca ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)