16 March 2014

In Vogue We Trust

So here I am, back in business with one of my fav outfits that I wore lately. It seems that a T-shirt can be worn is so many ways that my wanna be elegant outfit, with high waist skirt with lace details is the perfect match for it and even the animal print heels can be integrated as well. Don`t you think?

And to  "sell" you a trick, because I have to wear a lot heels for the last 2 weeks my feet were in such a pain that after a while I decided to change the heels with a pair of white and comfy sneacker. And the outfit was still great :D

I hope you like it and I can`t wait to hear again your impressions 
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Jacket: Here, T-shirt: Ruvix, Skirt: Here, Bag: Local Market, Heels: Lovelyshoes








5 comments:

  1. Superba fusta asta si foarte draguta intreaga tinuta!
    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks fabulous. I kinda got stuck on your hair! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! loved the collection. I am also looking a website from where i can buy Coach boots.. Can you suggest any website?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)