24 March 2014

It`s Monday and I enjoy it ♥


Hello Loves!! Since we don`t need coats and warm jackets, I decided to wear more my blazers. And even if I have this powder pink blazer for almost 2 years, this spring it seems that is my favorite one :D I love its color but also its shape!! 

About this outfit, well is my favorite one,  not this one in particularly but this style, classy and comfy: Bf jeans, high heels, a simple t-shirt with a funny message and the attitude :) still very important !! Always put a smile on your face and be positive. ♥

So that`s it for today, I hope you enjoy the new post and I promise to keep you updated with all the projects and work that I will be involved in this week... It will be awesome. 

For more real time pictures I invite you to follow my Facebook Page and Instagram Accounts :D

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Jeans: Here, Blazer: Here, T-shirt: MOFO Clothing, Bag: Dasha, Heels: Here




5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)