30 July 2014

A new driver is in town :D


And guess what?!?! Today I`m wearing another jumpsuit!! Yes, yes you understood well. I can`t get enough and I still order them because it seems that this year, the summer has just begun ♥ 
And maybe you read already on my Facebook Page and Instagram Account, but I have a wonderful reason to smile now: I just took my driving license yesterday :D And it seems that the second time I had more luck!! I can say that finally I took it because I ended the driving courses a while ago and I didn`t manage to schedule my exams earlier but now is done, haha ♥

More nice things are yet to come, so stay tuned. For example, I wore this outfit when I was filming something nice and soon I will be able to share more info with you and also to tell you more about the surprise that comes with it :D 

I hope you have a great day loves
Kisses, Manuella ♥

FOTO: Micu Valentin
 I was wearing: Jumpsuit: Here, Sandals: Deichmann, Bag: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Ray Ban,
 Body Chain: Here



14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you ♥ for me all the jumpsuits are perfect and gorgeous this summer, I became addicted :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats :D

    http://theartsycherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitari !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Indeed, when I saw it I knew it will be mine, haha
      Kisses :*

      Delete
  5. Frumoasa geanta, dar si scumpa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc si stii cum se spune, merita :D :*

      Delete
  6. E superb jumpsuit-ul, il ador si am pus si eu ochii pe el insa nu staim cum arat de fapt. Imi place mult si body-chain-ul tau, frumoasa tinuta ca de obicei. Felicitari pentru permis Manuela, kisses !
    http://www.xcentrica.ro/fusta-maxi-cum-purtam/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc frumos draga mea si tu esti mereu extrem de draguta :D Body chain-ul am tot stat pe ganduri daca sa il achizitionez sau nu, iar acum nu mai pot sa nu il port :)) te pup ♥

      Delete
  7. gorgeous!

    www.eager4fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buna!

    Tu ce marime ti-ai comandat, avand in vedere ca marimile sunt putin decalate fata de ale noastre? S sau M?
    Multumesc frumos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)