5 July 2014

Happy 4th of July


Hi Loves! I want to start this post by giving you a huge thanks for all the wonderful B-Day wishes sent for yesterday ♥ You`ve made my day and also I want to apologize if I didn`t manage to respond to each of you.

For now, I will let you enjoy a colorful look that is mainly composed by Sheinside items. If you like them and also their site I also invite you to join the Giveaway organized on my blog where you can win 2 items at your choice. Click Here to be directed to the specific post :D

I hope you have a great weekend,
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing: Blouse: Here, Shorts: Here, Necklace: Borealy, Sandals: Here, Bag: Dasha




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you ♥ Indeed, I also loved the combo

      Delete
  2. Arati adorbail! Parca ai fii un cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ce comparatie draguta. ca sa fiu in ton, poate si cu un macarons :))

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)