7 July 2014

Lace and Sneakers


Hi loves!! I hope your week will start quite good, because mine will be busy but awesome,at leats I hope since there are some great activities scheduled ♥ 
I won`t tell you more about them right know because I will share them with you at the perfect moment and you`ll be able to stay updated by following me also on my Facebook Page and Instagram Account.

Now, I have to go but I will leave you here with this outfit. I decided to mix sneakers with lace and a fluid and large crop top. Let`s say it is a bit strange but in the end the result I think is not bad at all ♥ You will find all the details about the items at the end of the text and the links to each of it.

Also don`t forget to enter the wonderful giveaways that are still opened on my blog. There are 2, and you`ll be directed to them by clicking HERE & HERE

Good luck to all of you 
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing: Crop Top: Bershka, Skirt: Here, Sneakers: F-shoes, Bag: Here, Watch: Guess, 
Bracelet: Pandora Essence, Sunglasses: Local Market




12 comments:

  1. Imi place foarte mult topul, pare asa usor si perfect pentru brizele de la malul marii!

    www.the--street.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc frumos ♥ si ai dreptate, este extrem de fluid, de aceea prima data l-am purtat la o petrecere ce s-a tinut la piscina si plus o usoara adiere de vand a creat un cadru perfect pentru poze ♥

      Delete
  2. Frumusete, imi place maxim tinuta ta. Geanta e divina. Te pup

    http://miu-miu.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey tu, iti multumesc frumos ♥ iar cei de la dasha sunt uimitori cu gentilor lor :))

      Delete
  3. Manuela, ca de obicei raman impresionata de picioarele tale. Superbe! Fusta imi place maxim, e asa mai trashy <3 Arati de milioane :*
    http://www.xcentrica.ro/cum-purtam-culorile-neon/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. esti extrem de draguta, iti multumesc ♥ daa, cu fusta este o intreaba poveste, a durat ceva pana sa o adaptez stilului meu :))

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit! The skirt is so pretty and perfect in combination with the top❤️❤️
    Myblondesmoothie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear ♥ somethimes simple is better

      Delete
  5. Hiii! I just found your blog, and I wanted to let you know that I love your style!!!! Definitely gonna be coming back here! :) -Doug

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a lovely blog here! Cute style and love those shoes <3

    www.ida-alexiina.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)