26 July 2014

New outfit + Event Pandora FW Collection



Good evening my loves! I will start today by presenting you the outfit I wore at the beggining of this week when I was invited at the Pandora FW Collection Lounch. You know that since I got my hands on a bracelet I`m wearing it almost everyday and because it was not enough I get another one and I think they suit all my outfits ♥ About the new collection well, is wonderful and I highly recommend it to all of you ♥

 Initially my outfit included this pair of white sandals but unfortunately a crazy rain started and I wasn`t able to wear them anymore and also you already know from my previous post that I am addicted in the summer when in rains to flat sandals :D But the rest of the outfit remained the same and it was very casual and comfy!

I hope you like it and also I wish you a wonderful weekend
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Blouse: Here, Shorts: Here, Sandals: Here, Bag: Dasha, Watch: Guess
Bracelets: Pandora Summer Collection and Essence Collection,






P.S.: Do you notice this pair of chic sandals? Well if you also remember my post "Summer in the city with Deichmann" I want to tell you that it was also a small contest between, I think 10 bloggers and I had the honor to win it and this was one of the pairs I`ve picked as a prize :D you`ll see more of my picks soon ♥
Thank you for all your support and kind words. It always makes me give more and create a better content ♥



8 comments:

  1. imi place foarte mult tinuta,in special prina gentuta din poze :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty gal! The shorts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shorts <3 i love this combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm doing my new blog http://closertoclouds.blogspot.com.es/, please visit and if you like it follow me, thanks! I follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sandalele sunt mega stilate si frumoase!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Topul acesta este pur si simplu minunat. Il am si eu pe wishlist de ceva vreme si cand sa mi-l cumpar apar alte tentatii cum ar fi pantofi, genti, bijuterii :)).

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing! love your bag!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)