21 July 2014

Passion Red




Good evening loves ♥ Here I am with a new outfit post for you, wearing another jumpsuit...yes another one and also I want to mention that is not the last one :)) This summer I was and still am crazy in love with this clothing item. The only thing that comes into my mind when I decide to wear one is: AWESOME :))
Oh, and I also have to tell you that this passion red jumpsuit matches perfectly my Pandora Essence Bracelet because as a charm I have Passion :)) I know, this is a bit silly but anyway, I enjoy it :D

You can find this jumpsuit is available in the Rosewe online store and you`ll find a direct link at the bottom of the text as usual but I wanted to mention because I received many questions from you after posting the preview of the post on my Facebook Page. Don`t forget to follow me there too and also on Instagram for more real time pictures ♥

And now that I`m back from my Italian experience, I promise you many new outfits and also new items that are available in Shop by Manuella + some discounts this month. Don`t forget to check it out ♥

Have a great evening
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing: Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Jumpsuit: Here, Heels and Bag: Dasha, Bracelets: Pandora Summer Collection and Essence Collection, Watch: Guess





And the Sheinside Giveaway winner is number: 76 - monicaandreea98@yahoo.com
I hope you`ll enjoy your prize and also can`t wait to see what you will pick ♥

9 comments:

  1. Foarte faină salopeta! Îmi place mutl culoarea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur sa aud asta :D Sincer si eu am fost foarte incantata de culoarea ei ♥

      Delete
  2. ce bine iti sta in rosu,esti foarte frumoasa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, este foarte draguta! Iti multumesc :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Daa, si cand am comandat salopeta nici nu ma asteptam sa fie asa draguta fiindca difera putin culorile in poze si in realitate ♥

      Delete
  4. Te prinde rosul de minune, mai ales pentru ca esti blonda <3 Am si eu si n-am mai purtat-o demult...

    http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc ♥ Pai poate ar fi cazul sa o scoti la lumina fiindca este si foarte potrivita acum vara ♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)