22 July 2014

Red Heels by Ana Fashion


For this spring-summer as you may have seen I decided to wear different types of jumpsuits short or long and in different shapes and colors. I confess: I love them and this is mainly because there are so easy to accessorize and becaus as I mentioned before on another post you don`t have to worry if the pants matches that blouse or if the top is ironed and so on.
 In my case, I found most of my prefered  jumpsuits as many other items on Sheinside ♥ They have a large variety of products and I also made a short wishlist with my fav pieces from their site and did I mentioned that all of them are now on sales?? How awesome is this? Click on the name of each jumpsuit and you`ll be directed to my each of the top 5 jumpsuits that each of us should invest in haha

Which one is your favorite? :D
And now let`s talk about the heels ♥ I wished for a red pair of heels for a while. I mean, I still have 2-3 pairs but I`ve never been fully satisfied until now. In my opinion, this is the perfect pair of red heels I have in my wardrobe: perfect red, perfect shape and very high heels. Something more interesting is that on the Ana Fashion website you can order them in the color you want and they also have the something and a half measures. Since I am somewhere between 37-38 I always end up with pairs that are too big or that at the beginning too small and is hard to walk on them for the first 2-3 times, but not this time ♥ ( si pentru Ro girls, va asigur ca veti gasi cei mai draguti pantofi de dama pe site, sandale, cizme samd ♥)

And the last thing I want to mention you is that in the last picture you can see a small diference. I mean, do you noticed it? Soon I will prepare you another great surprise together with Videt and Air Optix Colors

I hope you like it and wish you a great day 
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing: Jumpsuit: Here, Heels: Ana Fashion, Bag: Dasha








7 comments:

  1. I am now folowing you on GFC (quedateenminube)
    Lovely look! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gorgeous , you look soooo good in this jumsuit !!

    PS: I think i found your twin !! Check this out lol !!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40CylJooUzc

    xoxo

    http://styliciouscandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esti o aparitie WOW. Ai o atitudine atat de pozitiva ...imi place maxim. Pantofii sunt superbi, de un rosu atat de intens. Esti frumoasa foc Manuela. Pupici!
    http://xcentrica.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iti multumesc frumos draga mea ♥ Si sincer, asa cred ca trebuie sa fim cu totii, mult mai pozitivi si mai optimisti fiindca in cazul meu, imi schimba starea si parca sunt si mai productiva in tot ce vreau sa realizez :D

      Te pup ♥

      Delete
  4. Śliczna jesteś:)
    http://callmegabrielle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)