19 July 2014

Trip to Italy- Part III


Hi loves! Today I`m going to show you the only pictures left from my trip to Italy. I managed to wear more outfits, obviously, but I didn`t succedeed in picture them all, because we wanted to enjoy the holiday and in my case, to stay away from all the work that I always do when I`m back home.

Today you`ll see some pictures taken on the top of the Duomo and believe me, there you can have a wonderful view over the central square, over the Via Vittorio Emanuele and never the less over the city. After that we decided to visit the Sforza Castel which has an amazing fountain in front and a great pair of doves inside haha ♥ Love is eveywhere. After you go through it the view is breathtaking: an extremely big park and at the end of it you can see the Arch of Peace between the trees... Gorgeous!!
And I almost forgot to mention you that in the front of the palace we watch the World Cup Final on a huge TV Screen and we are happy that our favorite, Germany, won !!

And about the outfit I wore, well that day was pretty cloudy and it was a bit cold, so I decided to wear the only pair of jeans(boyfriend ones) that I had with me with a soft blouse and my new pair of sneakers ♥  As my love said: "now, you`re ready for action".

I hope you like it and also I have prepared some new outfits for you and some new surprises, so stay tunned 
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Blouse: Here, Jeans: Here, Sneakers: Here, Bag: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Rayban,
Bracelets: Pandora Essence Collection and Summer Collection, Necklace: Dior













And my new favorite Aperol Cocktail descovered in Milan: Aperol, Vodka and Tonic Water ♥
You should also try it :D Cheers ♥

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tour Manuella ! lovely sneakers.
    Would you like to follow each other?


    xx

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the appreciation :) I will visit for sure your blog too ♥ kisses

      Delete
  2. beautiful combination <3

    http://giallotulipano.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frumusete, esti ca o Barbie doll :D Foarte frumoasa camasa, dar si pantofii cu imprimeu floral.

    Kisses

    http://miu-miu.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, de pe www.oasap.com , iti comanzi marimea S,nu? Multumesc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna :* Nu neaparat, depinde dar in general gasesti la fiecare produs cateva dimensiuni pe langa masura propriu zisa: s, M,L care te ajuta sa iti faci o idee mult mai buna :D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)