25 July 2014

When in doubt wear black


Hi loves!! Today I will tell you a bit about what should we wear on this changing summer days. For example, yesterday the sky was full of clouds and a cold wind was present. My option: A maxi dress, a statement bag ( sure, is new and is from Dasha. What can I say, I`m addicted to their bags ♥), some gold accessories to change a bit the dark line and a pair of sandals because I hate so much to get my shoes wet and stay like this all day long untill I reach my place and I can change them :D It may sound weird but we all have strange habbits, I guess :D
This time, I also combined almost all my favorite new items haha. But who cares as long as the result is simple and chic?!

I hope my outfit inspired you and also I want to wish you a great weekend and also don`t forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram to stay in touch with the latest updates !!

Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing: Dress: Here, Sandals: Here, Set of gold rings: Here, Mustash Ring: Here, Bag: Dasha
 Animal print bracelet: Here




6 comments:

  1. faina rochia si geanta
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc, rochia este extrem de simpla dar accesorizata parca prinde alt aer. Cat despre geanta este preferata mea cu siguranta acum :D

      Te pup ♥

      Delete
  2. Esti superba, Manuela. Ador rochita asta, dar mai ales geanta. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Draguta esti mereu ♥ Si sunt de acord cu tine, geanta este piesa d baza in aceasta tinuta :D

      Delete
  3. Tare mult imi place geanta.E mega draguta!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesc frumos, ma bucur ca suntem de aceeasi parere :D pupii :*

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)