28 August 2014

Earth colors


Good evening loves! Well, I`m the only one who watches football games and don`t realize how fast time past by? In fact I think that I`m one of the few girls that watch football, but it doesn`t matter anymore. 
After a long day of working on new items for you, where 2 more are finished and are waiting to be shown, I decided to spend the evening on the sofa watching TV  :D this is my own way to relax and enjoy the rest of the day.

So I will leave you with the latest pics I`ve made and as promised, I hope that this weekend I will also be able to show you more of my personal work/passion!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
 Dress: Here
 Bag: Dasha
 Flats: Old





12 comments:

  1. Wow - so gorgeous!! Love this look and those shoes are AMAZING.

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Londyn thank you :D Oh, the sandals are so old but they still make a good impression as I can see ♥

      Delete
  2. This is one amazing dress !

    http://www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rochia asta e minunata!!! Iar e tine Manuela arata mai bine decat pe site... Acolo nu mi spune nimic.. Kisses
    http://www.xcentrica.ro/alege-sa-porti-negru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ei fac mai mult poze de produs si nha, de multe ori nu spun nimic anumite lucruri si cand incepi sa le combini sau sa le accesorizezi ai observat ca isi schimba radical aspectul ♥

      Te pup cu drag ♥

      Delete
  4. Ador rochita de pe tine, este absolut minunata!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buna , spune mi te rog de unde ai cumparat sandalele. Mersi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna Alexandra, din pacate sunt destul de vechi si nu mai stiu exact de unde :( Oricum de pe un site ceva :*

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)