31 August 2014

Poison Red


 Good evening loves! I hope you enjoyed the weekend and that you all are ready for a new week of work and new things that may come!
 Today I want to present you a new dress. I have a similar one for more than one year but the difference stands in its lenght and color: short red vs long champagne :D Both are gorgeous but this time this is more me due to its shape and its color ( you know my crush on red lately ♥ )

 As you may thinking, is that kind of dress that you can wear it as you please in the upper side, I`ve heard that are around 30 ways, which is wow!! The good thing is that if you like it you can also order it on your favorite color and you will be able to try it and maybe discover new ways of wearing it :D If you want to see more of my passion and work lately and more details about the dress I`m wearing, you`ll find them Here.


That`s it for today,
Kisses, Manuella ♥






12 comments:

  1. Cutie <3
    Foarte frumos iti vine rochia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc :D de mult imi doream sa o port asa si intr-un final am reusit sa gasesc un motiv :)) ♥
      Kisses

      Delete
  2. Awww, ce draguta e rochia!! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur ca iti place, fiecare apreciere parca imi da o stare de euforie :D :*

      Delete
  3. iti sta minunat in rosu!

    www.simofever.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In urma aprecierilor voastre din postarile anterioare cand am purtat aceasta culoare, am decis sa o port mai des :D
      Iti multumesc frumos ♥

      Delete
  4. wow!! looking hot!

    http://www.aboutacloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Gracias Maria!! :D Hihi I hope I wrote correctly ♥

      Delete
  6. sunt superbi pantofii! De unde sunt cumparati?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buna, de unde ai procurat rochia?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)