24 October 2014

Outfit of the day + Dressbox event ♥



Good evening loves! Here I am with a new outfit post and some great info about a wonderful new place in town. 
You may be familiar with the concept, but if you have the chance to visit their showroom you`ll fall in love instantly. Is all about DRESSBOX: A new place in town that gives you the chance to rent dresses that worth a lot, just for you to look perfect and precious. They have affordable prices taking into consideration that we are talking about Burbery, Valentino, Lanvin, Versace, McQueen, Givenchi and many others. Just take a look and for sure you`ll love it ♥

About the outfit, I had a busy day that day and I picked a casual outfit that will allow me to be on the move and still look great. And a pair of heels were a must. I was thinking for a while if I should by this pair of Zara boot, I`m not sure why, but I ended up wearing them a lot ♥

You can find all the details about the outfit and also don`t forget to Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more updates.

Kisses, Manuella ♥


 P.S.: A bit announcement... The Winner of the Videt Giveaway is Raluca Ene.
Dear, please leave me an email at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com to discuss all the details ♥

I was wearing: 

Jacket: Here 
Blouse: Here 
Jeans: Here 
Boots: Zara
Bag: Old












2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)